Read and Accept our Terms and Conditions
The Client and the Photographer(s) hereby agree that :
The Photographer(s) will provide the Package services to the Client at the Venue(s) on the Wedding Date(s) and any related services thereafter that are reasonably necessary for provision of the Package to the Client.
The Client will pay the Purchase Price in the following manner:
30% of the Purchase Price for Package In advance to be paid as deposit to book the dates If the event is 5-15 months away from the day of booking. Payment should be updated to 70% by 2 months to the event. The remaining 30% should be paid in not less than 2 weeks to engagement or wedding
50% of the purchase price should be paid as deposit for the date to be booked if the event is 3-4 months away from the day of booking. The remaining balance should be paid in not less than 2 weeks to the event.
70% of the purchase price should be paid as deposit for the date to be booked if the event is 1-2 months away from the day of booking. The remaining 30% should be paid in not less than 2 weeks to engagement or wedding
100% payment should be made to book date if event is 2-3 weeks away.
Any remaining Balance should be paid at worst scenarios 4 weeks to engagement or wedding. (This is a measure to avoid contention between clients and Team Nhyira because of money and to help maintain the relationship created). This is also to ensure quick delivery right after the wedding day and not to come to a point where Team Nhyira has to withhold deliverables till balance is paid.
Clients will be given a final reminder for the balance 4 weeks to the event. If balance is still not paid 3 weeks to the event Team Nhyira will be forced to terminate the contract and refund 40% of the deposit made.
Any additional coverage on the event days are payable in cash at a rate of $100 per hour for photography and $150 per hour for videography on the day before commencing of shooting any extra hours.
Transportation fee will be agreed on with the clients considering location of the event. Clients would have to pay this as part of the final installment for the purchase price 4 weeks to the event
If the wedding date is cancelled or the contract is broken by unexpected circumstances by the client; Alternative arrangements and any additional charges are at the discretion of the Photographer(s). Where the Photographer(s) are unable to rebook the date(s) with an equivalent booking, then the cancellation refund will be reduced to the non-refundable deposit only and any additional fee(s) already paid will be refunded accordingly.
A refund of 140% of the amount paid applies; if any unforeseen circumstances or medical emergency prohibits our ability to attend and fulfil photographic duties as outlined in this contract and substitute photographer(s) of equal quality can't be found to replace our services, if substitute photographer(s) are found no refund is applicable.
NB: This very unlikely to happen but we as humans leave nothing to chance.
The negatives & digital files shall remain the property of the Team Nhyira & shall be kept by them for a period of 6 months after the wedding date(s),the digital files will be deleted once the dates elapse. All photographic proofs, Sample prints, Digital Photographic Medium and Negatives remain property of stated Photographer(s). Photographer(s) reserves the right to use any such Images for any display samples or marketing purposes locally, nationally or internationally with the agreed consent of the client. Team Nhyira will not give Raw Files out under no circumstances since clients are only entitled to the final work.
All photographic images and videos will be shot with professional 35mm SLR cameras, & professional processing services. Clients should therefore not expect quality above what the 35mm SLR cameras can produce. Clients should not expect quality like that of Hollywood movies. Those movies are shot with super high definition 8K cameras that no one can afford for wedding production anywhere in the world.
It’s the responsibility of the client & their wedding party to be ready during each photographing or videography session at the appointed time & Location agreed orally or in writing .It is our duty as Documentary Wedding Photographers to document your wedding day as you have presented to us. Therefore Team Nhyira will not be responsible for changing backgrounds of locations, clearing prominent skin blemishes, patching torn clothes, correcting positioning of items and correcting bad body posture in post-production. Clients are advised to cooperate with photographers to get desired pictures and videos on set. Clients are advised to get a good make-up artist. Clients are advised to know and understand their body forms, stature, color, blemishes and deformities and do their best to hide or cover them to their best of capacity.
Clients will help Team Nhyira to get desired photographs and videos. Especially of family members, special guest and specific things that are very dear to clients. A designated sibling or protocol member would be appropriate to assist Photographers
Team Nhyira will therefore not be held responsible for any missed shots as a result of client’s failure to assist the photographers
There is a danger that guests can unwittingly spoil shots. This can be as simple as trying to repeat shots taken by the “official” photographer, or distracting the subjects so that eyes are not looking at the camera, or taking an inordinate amount of time to take shots, or “spotting” the bride’s face with red focus assist lights, or floating into view on formal set-piece shots, or compromising the ambience of scenes by the inappropriate use of flash photography.
We will speak with the guest or bride or groom or co-ordinator if appropriate. In some circumstances our coverage may be compromised or may have to be cut short. An inconsiderate guest can wreck the record of your special day. The activity of another professional photographer or videographer or enthusiastic hobbyist can endanger the quality of the final product. For example still and video lights are not a good mix. Please notify us beforehand – with contact details – so that we can liaise the other parties and package the shooting accordingly, to avoid any unforeseen circumstances.
In the event that the photographers are struggling to control the wedding parties due to many photographers from another outfit the photographers will start shooting candid photography only and Team Nhyira will not be held responsible.
Clients are advised to control the environment to their very best to avoid noise in the background, unwanted crowd reactions at certain points and arrangements for group pictures and clearing the background for pictures. Team Nhyira will not held responsible any faults in the work as a result of clients failure to do so. We suggest an assigned protocol person to control the environment and help photographers get designed pictures and video.
Ensuring the appropriate behavior of all guests and other persons at the wedding and other events covered by Photographer shall be the responsibility of Client. In the event Photographer or his employee experiences any inappropriate, threatening, hostile or offensive behavior from any guest or other person at the wedding or other event (including, but not limited to, unwelcome sexual advances and verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature) then the following process shall be followed: first offense: a verbal warning will be issued to a family member of the client; second offense: the offending person will be required to leave the wedding or event; third offense: Photographer will end wedding coverage immediately and leave the event, Photographer shall be entitled to retain all monies paid hereunder and client agrees to relieve and hold Photographer harmless as a result of incomplete wedding or event photography coverage.
The Pre Wedding shoot(s) are on location(s) and date(s) agreed by both parties e.g. (Outdoors, Park, Beach, Garden and Funfair etc.) in the event of cancellation due to bad weather etc., a future date will be rescheduled to do the shoot agreed by both parties. In the event that a suitable date can’t be agreed by both parties the shoot(s) will lapse without value unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Photographer(s).(excluding Saturdays).
The client will apply for any necessary permit(s) or license(s) that will allow the Photographer(s) to shoot at the client’s location(s) of choice for both the pre and/or post shoot and Wedding day shoot, The Photographer(s) isn’t responsible for an accessibility issues to any location(s).
Unless agreed upon prior to any editing work, high-resolution proof sets may contain a mixture of color, black and white, and selective color images. An alternately colored version of a photo may be purchased at the current rate. Limited color correction and/or retouching are included at Photographer's discretion or as stated in package list. Client may request further changes for an additional charge. Photographer is not responsible for any prints that are not ordered directly from him. For best results, clients with the high-resolution files should order their prints through a reputable lab.
Full set of pictures and deliverables apart from photobook will be delivered between 20 – 30 working days after the Wedding. Full videos takes up to 120 working days for completion and delivery. Clients will be given 7 days to select 150 softcopies and for photobook selection and Frames right after delivery of full album. If Clients fail to do so Team Nhyira will select the softcopies for photobook and Clients will pay the cost of selection, $150. You can otherwise state clearly that the Team should select the photobook pictures for you before booking at no cost. Pictures for frames will be settled on with the clients. Photobook will be delivered 20 – 90 days after full album has been delivered.